Light the Way Fundraiser Breakfast
BEACON FOUNDATION AND VICINITY CENTRES LAUNCH
'LIGHT THE WAY' A CHARITABLE YOUTH INITIATIVE.
Driven by our purpose to enrich the communities in which we operate, Vicinity Centres is committed to alleviating issues of youth unemployment and disengagement.
Vicinity Centres work in partnership with Beacon Foundation to tackle this important issue, and motivate young people for a successful post-secondary school career.
Fundraiser breakfast on the roof, Friday 25th May from 8:00am
To celebrate the launch of this initiative and raise funds and awareness, Emporium Melbourne invites you to breakfast on the roof.
On Friday 25th May from 8am, a ticketed private breakfast will be held on Emporium Melbourne's rooftop for all partners, contractors and suppliers. Tickets are $10 each.
Along with delicious coffee, bubbles and a warm breakfast, we will also have over $2,200 in prizes to be WON!
- One night accommodation, with buffet breakfast, for two guests at Mercure Welcome Hotel
- Double Pass to ACMI's Wonderland Exhibition
- 2x $100 Emporium Melbourne Gift Card
- Versace Medusa Plate from Via Monte Napoleone
- 2x Family Pass to Artvo
- Two hour styling session and personal shopping package with Styled by Sally
- Ted Baker gift pack including backpack, pouch and socks
- Melbourne edition Monopoly Board Game (featuring Emporium Melbourne)
- $100 Jimmy Grants gift voucher
- 2x Signed copy of George Calombaris 'Greek' Cookbook from Jimmy Grants
- 1kg tub of Emporium Melbourne Rooftop Honey, harvested from the beehives on Emporium Melbourne's rooftop
- Zumbo 12pack Macaroons
- Chokolait 24pack box of chocolates
Please RSVP by 12:00pm Wednesday 23rd May, with your total number of guests attending.
NB: Each attendee must RSVP individually. Entry free of $10 will be collected in cash on the day.