We’re here for you - Emporium Melbourne trading update
We can’t wait to welcome you back – with all your favourite stores reopening from 6pm tomorrow, Friday 29th October.
Under the Victorian Government’s reopening roadmap, all retailers will be able to reopen tomorrow from 6pm, please click here, or check with individual stores for trading hours.
While restrictions are easing, we will continue to provide:
· Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation operations, including hand sanitiser at all entrances
· Increased sanitisation and cleaning of all customer touch points and high traffic areas
· Physical and digital signage and PA announcements reminding customers to maintain a healthy distance
· Floor decals and physical distancing reference points in key areas
· Traffic and density management in our carparks and our malls
· Additional customer service staff to assist with managing social distancing
· Designated entry and exit points
· Queuing areas in high traffic locations and entrances
You can also continue to help the community during the reopening period by considering our tips and tricks to help plan your trip:
· Plan your shopping trip by utilising the Popular Arrivals Time tool on our website
· Check in via the Service Victoria COVID Safe Check-in QR Code supplied on all entries
· Visit early and check our website for updates
· Keep a healthy 1.5 metres distance from other customers and team members
· Ensure you wear a well fitted face mask
· Maintain good hygiene including washing your hands or using the hand sanitiser provided
And remember, please respect others and if you feel unwell, please stay home.
We will continue to monitor and act upon the advice of the Victorian Government and you can stay up to date by visiting: health.vic.gov.au or www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Thank you for your continued support and co-operation.
Our focus remains the health, wellbeing and safety of everyone in our centres - our customers, retailers, team members and the broader community.
Of course, we continue to have a range of stringent and protective measures in place including:
Your comfort and well-being is our main priority. We are taking extra precautions to ensure our centre is clean and hygienic every time you visit.
HEAT MAPPING TECHNOLOGY
We are minimising busy zones and built-up areas with the latest heat mapping technology.
We have signs to help you navigate store entry and exit points at a safe distance from others.
Know that high-touch areas are cleaned every 20 minutes, and a full clean of the entire centre including loading bays takes place every night.
We have increased our COVID security team to monitor social distancing requirements.
COMPLIMENTARY HOSPITAL GRADE HAND SANITISER
No-touch dispenses are readily available at the main entrance points and throughout the centre.
ANTIBACTERIAL BUTTON SHIELD
All lift button touch-points have been fitted with an antibacterial protective film to keep you safe.
UV CLEAN AIR LIFTS
A new state-of-the-art purification system automatically disinfects surfaces in all lifts without the use of harmful chemicals.
The Cafe Court will now be using biodegradable single-use cutlery and crockery.
Face masks must be worn indoors and outdoors by anyone aged 12 years and over, whenever you leave your home – unless a lawful exception applies.
Keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
It’s important to plan your visit before you arrive, in order to shop safely and efficiently. Use our centre directions and map to find store locations and decide which entry is most convenient for you.
Wash your hands regularly, including after touching common surfaces. Use the hand sanitiser conveniently placed throughout the centre.